The Present Day Club founded in 1898 and the club house purchased in 1930. The five-bay façade is an early colonial house with some later Victorian detailing, including scrolled cornice brackets at the gables and eaves and ionic columns supporting a wood balustrade and roof on the front porch. The Club today remains an important intellectual and social center of thought and action for the women of Princeton.
Condition Assessment and Exterior Envelope Renovation
- Interior and Exterior Condition Assessment
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Assessment
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Documents
- Bidding and Negotiation
- Construction Administration