Saint Peter The Apostle Rectory
Date of Construction: ca 1860
Historic Designation: Individually Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Size: 8,000 S.F.
Client: St. Peter the Apostle
The St. Peter’s Rectory is a fine example of Greek Revival architecture which was built sometime before the parish acquired the property in 1869. The Rectory was covered in stucco in the 1950s and completely transformed with the restoration which exposed the original clapboard and restored the windows based on historic documentation. It is one of the last surviving Greek Revival homes in New Brunswick. Today, the rectory is home to the New Brunswick Congregation of the Oratory of St. Philip Neri, a community of priests and brothers.
• Exterior Condition Assessment
• Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Assessment
• Cost Estimating
• Construction Documents
• Bidding and Negotiation
• Construction Administration